The Alabama Prepaid Affordable College Tuition (PACT) Program is a Section 529 prepaid college tuition program administered by the State of Alabama Treasurer’s office and has been closed to enrollment since 2008.
PACT and COVID-19
During this unprecedented event, PACT is committed to continuing to provide the high level of service you have come to expect. Here are some important reminders for accessing and managing your PACT account:
• We are open to serve you
- Tuition and Mandatory Fees are paid as soon as we receive an invoice from the college or university.
o All maintenance requests from account owners are being processed the same day as received.
• Sign up for online access
- Online access can provide the most effective and efficient processing of transactions
– Online access allows you to view and transact on your account online 24/7
– To activate online access:
Go to purchaser.alapact.com
If you don’t have a current username, please email email@example.com and we will assist you in setting up a username and password.
• Contacting Us
- The most efficient way to contact us is to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a message or return call request. We will respond within the day. If you request a return call, please note that it will show “restricted” or “no caller id”.
- A tip for account holders during this time is to watch out for scams, including suspicious emails or text messages.
- PACT will never ask you for your log in credentials in an email or text message.
- If you receive a suspicious email or text message, don’t respond or click on any links/attachments.
Our thoughts are with those adversely affected by the Coronavirus. Keeping both our associates and the general public as safe as possible is one of our highest concerns right now, while still making sure your information is secure.
- Tuition & Fees Payments: Find schedules of payment rates for Two-Year, Four-Year, and Alabama Independent/Private, Out-of-State, or Foreign Eligible Educational Institutions.
- PACT Account Owners: Access PACT forms and information for account owners.
- Program Information: Learn more about PACT rules & law and view MasterPACTs and Disclosure Statements.
- Board Information: View meeting materials, bylaws, and reports.
Access Your Account–https://purchaser.alapact.com
We are pleased to announce that a new online portal is available for PACT account owners. We encourage you to log in and use this portal as it will be the best source of PACT information at your fingertips! Should you have questions, please contact the PACT office at email@example.com or 800-252-7228.